On 2015-08-24 14:33, Andrew Walker wrote:
Hi everyone,

I've got a short talk 5-10 minute talk coming out of my frustrations
putting slides together for pycon on producing better slides from
ipython notebooks. Aiming to touch on nbconvert, jinja2, reveal.js and
mistune.

Hi, Andrew,

The What's New talk is just a placeholder/filler. I have some interesting content (two book reviews), but that can wait until October.

I'll write you up as the first short talk.

Cheers,

Andrew walker

Sent from my iPhone