On 2015-08-24 18:13, David Nugent wrote:
On 24 Aug 2015, at 3:24 pm, jav...@candeira.com wrote:
Also, November 2 is smack in the middle of the Melbourne Cup Weekend. Anyone for or against moving the MPUG session back one week?

Please do, many folks take the long weekend and go away that week.

Right. A couple of people have pointed out to me that maybe we should try to move the day away from first Monday of the month, because we have the same problem every year. Also, Monday is not all that convenient for some people.

On the other hand there may be a problem with people having other nights. I know that I attend Clojure and MFUG meetings on Thursdays, and would like to attend more MelbJS and MelbDjango meetings on Wednesdays.

But other people may have other constraints, and definitely Inspire9 will have theirs... although there are also other venues.

What does everybody think?

Javier