On 4/08/2018 3:50 PM, Andrew Stuart wrote:
  That is what I think it has to do with Python
Sorry Mike I meant my comment had nothing to do with Python - did not mean to
invalidate your idea which is a good one and relevant to Python.

I apologise for mis-reading your reply. Ain't email wonderful?

Anyway, you are certainly correct. The war on waste has many fronts and point-of-sale marketing being central to over-packaging has to be one of them. I guess there will one day be plain recyclable packages assembled by picking machines and delivered by dumb waiters and all the p-o-s marketing will happen where you browse your shopping list.

Cheers

Mike