Hi folks,

Damien and my slides can be found here: A Taste of Micropython
<https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1SBhXgttuD2ZyDnFPjracqDIbB7vSLg7oav7v-h27wbs/edit?usp=sharing>
.
Nick's can be found in Rocket Surgery <https://nick.zoic.org/talk/mpug2/#1>.

Thanks to Ed for organising and to all of you for being a great audience!

We recorded the session too; I'll link to it as soon as I've processed the
footage.

Cheers,
Matt, Damien and Nick