From: Stephen Castner [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, October 06, 2006 10:59 AM
To: Patricia Pruitt
Cc: [EMAIL PROTECTED]; Judy Decker
Subject: RE: Brochures?

Previously, the CLRC was not going to be able to send out information in response to inquiries.  The CLRC was going to refer all inquiries to us.  Now we have worked out an arrangement for them to send out information.  Because of this step forward, we now need to get copies of the brochure to the CLRC, whereas previously we did not.  Your point about the changed address is a good one.  I suppose we will have some stickers printed, depending on the number of brochures.  Please let me know if you can do that.

Thank you.

Steve