  From: "Stephen Castner"
  To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
  Subject: [members] Duane Galloway
  Date: Thu, 21 Dec 2006 21:13:16 -0600

Gallloway Friends: Services for AGBA director Duane Galloway will be held
at 10 a.m., Saturday, December 23, at J.D. Lee and Sons Funeral Home,
7405 East Ferrell Lane, Rogersville, Missouri 65742.  Visitation will be
from 6 p.m. to 8 p.m., Friday, December 22 at the funeral home.  Flowers,
or donations to the Galloway Cemetery in lieu of flowers, will be
accepted by the funeral home. Duane died unexpectedly at home on Monday.
Duane was Senior Manager - Governmental Relations/Environmental Affairs,
Springfield (Missouri) City Utilities, until his retirement last year.
He was a former president of the Missouri Public Utility Alliance and
chairman of its legislative committee.  Reproduced below is an article
that appeared in that organization's newsletter shortly before his
retirement from Springfield City Utilities. Many of us enjoyed visiting
with Duane and his wife, Becky, in October at the NILE and AGBA Annual
Meeting.

Steve Castner

President

American Galloway Breeders Association