Galloway Friends:

Please help Lisa get her Galloway girls from Missouri to Connecticut.
It's unlikely that any Galloway breeder is making that run, but please
let Lisa know if you are aware of a hauler that can help.

Happy trails to you, Lisa, and we hope to see you in the future.

And, Becky, we're all (still) here for you.

Steve Castner

President

American Galloway Breeders Association

www.americangalloway.com <blocked::http://www.americangalloway.com>