Patricia

I was trying get any information on a bull Tom Holt bred.
WE got a heifer from a bull named Sentinal Mallaby of HRG
Reg. No 73586 collected at KSU 11-23-70. The card file was
missing according to the gals at the Missoula office. I!m
looking for any help I can find.

Darrell Riemer

 AT LONG LAST, I am finally able to tell our members that
> the book, “The Galloway in America” is not only
available