-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of brgalwys
Sent: Monday, February 05, 2007 9:57 PM
To: members@www.americangalloway.com
Subject: Re: [members] Galloway in America book online!

Patricia

I was trying get any information on a bull Tom Holt bred.
WE got a heifer from a bull named Sentinal Mallaby of HRG
Reg. No 73586 collected at KSU 11-23-70. The card file was
missing according to the gals at the Missoula office. I!m
looking for any help I can find.

Darrell Riemer