|
Hey Guys,
I know this is a little off topic but it is car
related (sorry if this annoys). Since petrol prices have risen soo friggin much
in the last few weeks i have decided to get rid of my VR and get a 4cyclinder.
My problem is I want a small car that is pretty powerful RWD etc... I would get
another 1600, but i really want a later model car (just can't get past those
creature comforts..hehe).
I am only a uni student, so can't afford to spend
any more than what i get for my VR.
Anyone got any ideas? your help would be greatly
appreciated.
Thanx guys
Adam
Ps sorry for the off topic post.
--membersozdat------------------------------------------------------- OZDAT Mailing List Please Note:- Send (un)subscribe requests to [EMAIL PROTECTED] Send submissions to [EMAIL PROTECTED] No unauthorised redistribution of this email http://www.ozdat.com/ozdatonline/index.htm http://www.ozdat.com/ozdatonline/listindex.html http://www.mail-archive.com/[email protected]/ --------------------------------------------------------------------- |
- RE: little off topic (sorry) Adam Jackson
- RE: little off topic (sorry) Geordie Smith
- Re: little off topic (sorry) Adam Jackson
- RE: little off topic (sorry) Geordie Smith
- Re: little off topic (sorry) Julian
- RE: little off topic (sorry) Pete & Kath Liebig
- RE: little off topic (sorry) Geordie Smith
- RE: little off topic (sorry) Pete & Kath Liebig
- RE: little off topic (sorry) Ben_Mclean
- Re: little off topic (sorry) Adam Jackson
- Re: little off topic (sorry) trudd
