Adam,
Have you considered gasing the CommonWhore? I know it's a bit of an outlay but 
if you are attached to it for another 18-24mths it will pay for itself over. 
The price of petrol should be 40cpl as well but who say it was fair.

terry

> Hey Guys,
> 
> I know this is a little off topic but it is car related (sorry if this
> annoys). Since petrol prices have risen soo friggin much in the last few
> weeks i have decided to get rid of my VR and get a 4cyclinder. My
> problem is I want a small car that is pretty powerful RWD etc... I would
> get another 1600, but i really want a later model car (just can't get
> past those creature comforts..hehe).
> 
> I am only a uni student, so can't afford to spend any more than what i
> get for my VR.
> 
> Anyone got any ideas? your help would be greatly appreciated.
> 
> Thanx guys
> 
> Adam
> 
> Ps sorry for the off topic post.
> 
> 
> 
---------------------------------------------------------------------


----------------------------------------------------------------
This message was sent using Dynamite Internet's Web Mail System.
http://home.dynamite.com.au/


Reply via email to