I have been told that the FJ20DET injectors are good for 300hp safely. After
that you are probably starting to tempt fate.

Mark.

----- Original Message -----
From: "Andy Nielsen" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Monday, July 16, 2001 4:09 PM
Subject: FJ Turbo Injectors


> Does anyone know what FJ20 Turbo Injectors flow?
> My efi fuel pump just died and i'm about to replace it.
> If I get a different type to the last one I had will my fuel pressure
change
> or is that controlled by the fuel pressure regulator?
> At the moment I've got 280hp running about 32 psi fuel pressure and my
> injectors are close to being maxed out.  If I get an adjustable fuel
> pressure regulator and bump the pressure up to about 50psi will the flow
> enough fuel for 400+ hp?
>
> Andy.
> _________________________________________________________________________
> Get Your Private, Free E-mail from MSN Hotmail at http://www.hotmail.com.
>


--membersozdat-------------------------------------------------------
OZDAT Mailing List   Please Note:-
Send (un)subscribe requests to  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Send  submissions to  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
No unauthorised redistribution of this email
http://www.ozdat.com/ozdatonline/index.htm
http://www.ozdat.com/ozdatonline/listindex.html
http://www.mail-archive.com/[email protected]/
---------------------------------------------------------------------

Reply via email to