We never got any injected L series here. i've never seen one..not even an
import. I was in a wreckers last thursday looking at an LD20 diesel engine.
You could probably modify the intake off of one of these to make an EFI
plenum... providing it fits. It looks like it would bolt up to a normal L
series head but the intake points toward the rear which might be a problem.
You would have to weld in some injector bosses though. I guess you could use
all the computer and other parts from a CA18 engine on an L18. Might give it
a go myself :-)

Cheers,

Eddie
England
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
www.ratdat.com

----- Original Message -----
From: "Rick White" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
.


> Haa Haaa Eddie is back in town.
> Good list Eddie I wish we in Australia got more fuel injected L series
datsuns as they are really hard too find.
> I would love to fuel inject my 510 wagon bbut since they are soo hard to
find I havn't.
> Ohh well I will keep on dreaming for now.
> Later hea.
> Rick White.
>


--membersozdat-------------------------------------------------------
OZDAT Mailing List   Please Note:-
Send (un)subscribe requests to  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Send  submissions to  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
No unauthorised redistribution of this email
http://www.ozdat.com/ozdatonline/index.htm
http://www.ozdat.com/ozdatonline/listindex.html
http://www.mail-archive.com/[email protected]/
---------------------------------------------------------------------

Reply via email to