Title: RE: Battery Box Problems

Mine is bolted to the floor through the bottom for the box.

    -----Original Message-----
    From:   Daniel Kroehn [SMTP:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
    Sent:   29/11/2001 15:49
    To:     [EMAIL PROTECTED]
    Subject:        Battery Box Problems

    Hey guys,
    �
    just wondering what you guys with the battery in the boot use to secure a battery box to the floor with?� I had mine using the strap that came with it but yesterday the plastic clip on the strap broke, causing the battery to fall over and spill battery acid all through my boot.� I only found out this morning when the car wouldn't start!!!!!!!!!!!!� I've just spent 2 hours cleaning the whole mess up and thankfully no damage done, BUT I don't want this to happen again.� So any ideas of how to restrain the little bugger properly so I don't have to do this shit again??????

    �
    Cheers
    �
    Daniel Kroehn


--membersozdat-------------------------------------------------------
OZDAT Mailing List Please Note:-
Send (un)subscribe requests to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Send submissions to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
No unauthorised redistribution of this email
http://www.ozdat.com/ozdatonline/index.htm
http://www.ozdat.com/ozdatonline/listindex.html
http://www.mail-archive.com/[email protected]/
---------------------------------------------------------------------

Reply via email to