>   I would actually like to do a rewrite of this branch to fix the
> authors at some point.  That will require coordination, but I think
> it'd be valuable to make sure everyone is credited for the work that
> they put into the project.

Well... I'm trying to think of the best way to do the merge right now.

It's time to pull the binary tree into the "canonical" repo and start
pushing changes/tags/releases there, but do we fix up the tree first?

Dustin, if you have a preferred list of author contacts and wouldn't mind
me poking you for some hints, could you please send it over? I'll give a
shot at rewriting the tree.

Another option is ignoring it for now... I make a 'binary' branch based
off of everyone's latest changes, push that, tag it as 1.3.1 and ship.
Then rewrite the tree for 1.3.2? :/ Not sure how I feel about that, since
it could make it harder for people to hop on and help fix bugs in the
tree.

Thoughts?
-Dormando