Basically whatever you guys make standard I'll put into the branch.

The pget and pdelete were just the simplest thing I could come up with
that would do the job. What do you think?

The rget command I copied from memcachedb. The only thing I don't like
about it is that I think the end key should be optional so that you
don't have to specify a maximal key if you want to iterate through the
whole cache.

-Josh