hachi wrote:
Hi Jruiz,

I'll be at the booth for the entire time next week.

I had been planning this via dormando (who sent a message similar to
yours on the list a short while ago), and I have some supplies for the
booth already.

I manned the booth for a bit last year, and I'd be glad to this year as well. Should we get more formal about it and schedule things so you can step away for a session/break or two? Or is it better to just keep it informal?

- Matt
See you there :)

--hachi