Hi,

Try the documentation at
http://dev.mysql.com/doc/refman/5.1/en/ha-memcached.html

And then check the examples I provided in the various interfaces here:

http://dev.mysql.com/doc/refman/5.1/en/ha-memcached-interfaces.html

If there isn't one in a language you would like to use (I provide fully working examples, all of which will work when used on two or more servers, for most there), let me know, and I'll write it.

MC