Hi,

I am kinda new to a research group and I am trying to understand the
code of facebook-memcached. Can any one help me out please. I am
unable to understand why flat allocator is used. In the config.h file
the USE_FLAT_ALLOCATOR is commented out. When does the code use slab
allocator and when does the code use the flat allocator ?

What is the minimum size of the page. Does it use threads, the
documentation says epoll is used instead of poll  or select. Is there
any good documentation for the epoll so that I can link it with
facebook-memcached and figure it out.

Please experts help me out. Anticipating for the help.

Thanks
Harish