Yes, there is an idea in our group which could be helpful in
delivering the better performance and more sophisticated which reduces
the fragmentation and stuff. So, I am interested in knowing about the
code of facebook's memcached to know how they are implementing so as
to link it with the idea we had with the facebook's idea.

Or can you give me a link where  I can know more details of the code.