the article is very good, incisive and convincing -- in summary, it requires
that you treat sessions as any other data -- stored in the DB, and cached in
m/cache, blah blah blah

i suppose i'll have to implemnt it first before i can come up with better
questions -- for the time being though, many thanks Dustin.........

M/.