Hi,

I don't want to be rude but can you perhaps stop advocating using UDP?
It's not actually faster if using persistent connections and is full of
bugs and limitations (like a max packet size of 1.4k).

Uhm. Actually in general your information is a little off from how we
usually go about things; perhaps you could read some of the history or pad
through the wiki a bit? I much enjoy your enthusiasm but there're good
reasons why we recommend a list of other things for people to try first.

ie; striping/replicating data halves your effective cache size and can
introduce bugs. General you benefit more from performance by using more
RAM.

"UDP is faster than TCP" is ... mild failure as general knowledge. It's
more complicated than that :( I'm glad more online games are moving away
from UDP and toward TCP connections, as NAT'ing UDP is buggy and
slaughtering slow connections with extra traffic wastes bandwidth for
everyone involved.