protocol.txt also comes with the software... so technically it's
memcached.org -> tarball -> spend 1.75 seconds doing `ls`

Or typing "memcached key" into google gets you enough results.

Or wiki -> protocol/commands (two clicks!) though the key stuff should be
repeated at the top there (just fixed that). Probably should be repeated
somewhere else too, which we'll improve next time.