Ah, awesome. Yeah, I noticed the key stuff wasn't in protocol/commands,
which is why I went digging in the first place. Good point on with the
distribution though, I was staring at the document in the repo without
thinking, "this obviously _comes_ with memcached."

- Marc

--
Marc Bollinger
mbollin...@gmail.com