I am having issues with Memcached at the moment. I have multiple
servers on the front end that each have 100 connections round robining
to memcached. I have 2 memcached servers, each with 512MB of ram and
20 threads (might be a little high) available to each.

What I am seeing is that when my memcached container hits around 10MB
of written traffic is starts to bottleneck causing my front end
systems to slow WAY down. I've turned on verbose debugging and see no
issues and there are no complaints on the front end stating that the
connection clients are not able to hit memcached.

Has anyone seen anything like this before?

I would appreciate any feedback that could help out with this.

Thanks
-Pat