Heh. I had a funny feeling that was going to be the answer. I was curious
mostly because the Binary mode seemed to do quite a deal of good for
Facebook when it was used. I'm imagining that they cached images so binary
was a good idea, but for simple structures like json, it might not make much
sense. So thought I would get some opinions :).

I will do some testing

Thanks again. I'll post back in case I continue to get stuck after these
tests.

-Pat

_______
Hard to tell but easy to measure.  Just try both and measure the difference.

thanks!
rohitk
_______

@Rohitk

Thanks for this information! I will pass this on to our IT person.

This has dovetailed into another question now. How much of a difference
would it be to use the BinaryConnectionFactory and not to use it?

-Pat