Sure Adam,

I have 8 production servers that each have a memcache connection pool of 100
connections that round robin as requests to memcached are made. I did not
want to have to worry about creating my connection objects on the fly.

In regards to spymemcached, yeah, I just started using it. Before I was
using the general client that came with memcached, but saw that the spy
version had some additional features.

I would be quite interested in getting your feedback in regards to using the
spymemcached client more efficiently. :)

-Pat