two solutions for replicate...
replication at client side (memcache libs, i don´t like this king of
replication since we can have 'dirst reads' if you use memcache as a
nosql database not a cache)
replication at server side (repcache, or membase, memcached don´t will
do it, this solution i like, both solutions works well)

--
Roberto Spadim
Spadim Technology / SPAEmpresarial