Hello,

I need to save  a list of values   for key   , using append  (instead of
pushing  an entire  list object  to memcached).
The problem i have  is in getting  the  value list after   using get   ,
1 of my team used string values  , so she had  no problem ,  because she
simply used a  string separator  and after
getting the value , she simply   extracted all strings  from   the appended
value .
I do not use strings as values  so i'm trying to figure out  how  can i
get  the appended value and extract the objects  from it.