Hi ,
I am using two Memcache servers (Server1 and Server2) with Repcached patch
installed  on those  for replication purpose .
With the help of repcached patch , data is being replicated on both the
servers and its working fine .

I have some questions with respect to the above the way its working   .

1. Is  introducing a Load Balancer  in front of  these two Memcache servers
to distribute  Data is  a Good Solution ??
Will this help in maintaining equal load between the two servers ??

*Please share your experience on distributing Load between two Memcache
servers (with Repcaced patch on them  )by  using a Load Balancer*

Thanks .