Hello guys,

I've written an improved analogue of memcached-tool which is delivered with
memcached sources. The name of this tool is
memcached-itool<https://github.com/gnomeby/memcached-itool>
.
New advantages in comparison with default tool are:

   - *display* mode shows all slabs not only slabs with keys
   - *display* mode also shows percent of wasted memory in chunks
   - *dump* mode doesn't trigger deletion of expired keys
   - New mode *removeexp* triggers deletion of expired keys
   - New mode *dumpkeys* only shows key names
   - New mode *sizes* groups keys by size and shows percent of wasted
   memory in chunks
   - New mode *settings* shows memcached setting during startup

Unfortunately it is not perl tool but PHP one. So I understand that it
cannot be added into sources.
But could you add it on '*List of Interesting Memcached Tools*' Wiki page.

Thanks.