Hi ,

We are  using Memcache in a different/wrong  way , that is Memcache as a
 Complete Data Store itself .

The setup of our Application  is in such a way that , there are two
Memcache servers (Server1 and Server2 )where  both of them acting as active
 active (Master - Master  ) each of them gets unique store of Data ,  and
 finally   repcached is applied  on top of these severs for providing
 replication  .

The Data is being replicated bethween these two  servers and i observed
that   there is a small delay regarding the two servers being in  sync with
each other

I am using Xmemcached 1.4 version as Memcache Client .

I have these two questions with respect to the above set up of our
Application .

1*. Is the XMemcached Client Smart enough to read Key from   Server2 ,
 incase   it can't  find that key in Sever 1 ( As i mentioned that there is
a small delay till both the servers are in synch with each other )*

2. * Incase i  configure my Memcache client to use
 KetamaMemcachedSessionLocator inside the code , will this be of  any help
with respect to the above scenario ??*

Thank you very much .