Hi ,

 I have memcached-14.5 and -repcached-2.2 installed on memcached on ubuntu.
They install went great and when i start memcached i get: replication:
connect (peer=server1:11212) replication: marugoto copying replication:
close replication: listen This looks good and for testing purpose i set in
a Server 1

*set my_key 0 2592000 1*
*5*

and was able to get this in Server 2 . All this works fine .

But my question / issue is that , when i set the Data through
MemcacheClient , the data is not being properly replicated (Means sometimes
the Data is reflected and sometimes not )

String location = server1:11211 server2:11211
*MemcachedClientBuilder builder = new
XMemcachedClientBuilder(AddrUtil.getAddressMap(location));*
* builder.setSessionLocator(new KetamaMemcachedSessionLocator(true));*

Please let me know if i need to set anything more to make it work ??

Thanks in advance .