On Mon, Oct 22, 2012 at 2:41 PM, Kiran Kumar <krn1...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi ,
>
>  I have memcached-14.5 and -repcached-2.2 installed on memcached on ubuntu.
> They install went great and when i start memcached i get: replication:
> connect (peer=server1:11212) replication: marugoto copying replication:
> close replication: listen This looks good and for testing purpose i set in a
> Server 1
>
> set my_key 0 2592000 1
> 5
>
> and was able to get this in Server 2 . All this works fine .
>
> But my question / issue is that , when i set the Data through MemcacheClient
> , the data is not being properly replicated (Means sometimes the Data is
> reflected and sometimes not )
>
> String location = server1:11211 server2:11211
> MemcachedClientBuilder builder = new
> XMemcachedClientBuilder(AddrUtil.getAddressMap(location));
> builder.setSessionLocator(new KetamaMemcachedSessionLocator(true));
>

> Please let me know if i need to set anything more to make it work ??

If the memcache client knows about 2 servers it will send half to one
and half to the other based on the key hashing.  Does repcached
replicate both directions?   In any case this sounds like an issue
with repcached so not something that most people on this list would
know.

--
   Les Mikesell
     lesmikes...@gmail.com