Hi ,

I have Two  Memcache Servers set up for my Application as shown below

String location = "10.1.1.1:11211 10.1.1.2:11211";
MemcachedClientBuilder builder = new
XMemcachedClientBuilder(AddrUtil.getAddresses(location));

During the Memcache clinet operation ,  Key can be stored in any one of the
Sever Mentioned above .

When i observed the logs , the Setup is showing two Memcache Servers
recognized  , i verified with the below code .

Collection<InetSocketAddress> addressList =
MemcachedClient.getAvaliableServers();
for (InetSocketAddress address : addressList) {
logger.error("THE address is"+address)
}

THE address is 10.1.1.1
THE address is 10.1.1.2

My question is , once i knew the Server IP and port , is Is it possible get
the Key based on the Server ??

Means something like this i need

MemcachedClinet.getKey("MyKEY") // from server 1
MemcachedClinet.getKey("MyKEY") // from server 2

Please let me know if this is possible ??