Thank you very much , i am in a situation where i am using two Memcache
servers (A and B) , where  B is a new one and A is exisitng one on which
some other processes were also running .

And that is the reason i was allocating only 2gb memory to the existing one
.

So my question is i want to take the new server (Server B in my case )  as
the first preference .