Thanks for your reply. I will give it a try.
I replicate the problem this morning, with 2 distributed memcached server
,version 1.4.4, installed from yum repo.
Memcached client is spymemcached, version 2.8.4, configured with  url =
192.168.1.128:11211 192.168.1.129:11211, to simulate the network issue, or
server down, memcached serever on 192.168.1.129 was stoped. My application
first put the data in cache, and then delete it.  I received the DELETED
response, but the data still exists. I installed the twiemcached and do the
same thing again, also, the problem replicated, but not as frequently as
official memcached server.
This afternoon I will try version 1.4.15, and report the result later.

在 2013年1月4日星期五UTC+8下午3时06分54秒,Dormando写道: