Hi Dormando:
I tried version 1.4.15, and the problem replicated, then noticed the spring
annotation @CacheEvict and @Transactional, I think the problem may caused
by the two annotation's finish time.

We annotate CacheEvict and Transactional on the same method, called method
A, which was invoked by another method annotated with Transactional, called
method B, because of transaction propagatation, the data in the database
was deleted after the method B finished, but the cache was evicted when
method A finished, that is the problem: if some method invoke the method
that put the data in cache when A finished but B is not finished, the data
is in cache again, that result in the cache is not synced with database.

I have posted this in the springsource forum to ask for help, I will let
you know as soon as I got replied. Thank you for your reply.

在 2013年1月5日星期六UTC+8下午1时03分36秒,Dormando写道: