Hi,
I frequently connect via telnet to memcached server and run commands.
However, recently I have enabled SASL authentication support in memcached,
and as I understand telnet can now no longer be used as the binary protocol
has to be mandatorily used. So, I would like to know if there is any client
or any other way by which I can get simple telnet-like access to memcached
server and run commands such as "stats", "get", etc.?

Regards,
Rahul.