Probably.

Look through `stats slabs` and `stats items` to see if evictions skew
toward slabs without enough pages in it, that sort of thing. That's all
fixed (or improved) in more recent versions (with enough feature flags
enabled)

you can also telnet in and run `watch evictions` to get a stream of what's
being evicted. Look for patterns or bug developers about it.