Hi Dormando et al.

I did a lot of testing and it definitely has nothing to do with the TTL as
far as I can see:

See
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/40964315/stop-memcache-from-removing-data-in-php-silverstripe-zend-cache
for more details.

Basically I have two test sites and two lives sites and I found that the
busier the site the more likely it is that the cache key disappears. Is
there anyway I can ping / find out how / if a cache gets flushed / cleared?

On 8 December 2016 at 07:41, Nicolaas Thiemen Francken <n...@sunnysideup.co.nz

--
{
    Nicolaas Thiemen Francken