Got it. stats cachedump might find it, but it's limited to "a megabyte"
worth of keys/metadata per slab class. it'll also hang your server while
it fills up the buffer.

in newer versions you can definitely find it with lru_crawler metadump
[slabclass]. I'll be improving those interfaces too. Questions like this
help me figure out which direction to go :)