Friends and Colleagues,

I am pleased to share with you a new ICANN Learn course entitled “Enhancing
Your Listening Skills”.

The ICANN community works hard to discuss and implement Internet governance
policy by bringing people together from all over the world. In addition to the
logistical challenges of communicating over a wide variety of technological
tools such as chat, emails, conference calls, video conferencing, and in-person
ICANN meetings, we also face communication challenges coming from different
language and cultural backgrounds. Developing good listening skills is
essential for everyone in the ICANN community, whether you are new and learning
your way around the various Supporting Organizations and Advisory Committees or
are a long-time ICANN volunteer now serving on the Board of Directors.

This module, which is part of the three-part series, will focus on identifying
typical listening barriers and applying several different methods for
overcoming barriers to effective listening.

You will have to login to ICANN Learn (https://learn.icann.org) to access the
course here >>
https://learn.icann.org/#/online-courses/b7ac289a-1e9d-4524-b267-3a4e9468da69.
If the link does not work, please go to Catalog >> Skill Building, and select
the course.

Happy learning!

Fahd Batayneh
ICANN