Read the manual cover to cover.  I'm sure there are features of the phone that
you won't use, but you might miss something that you could use.

I just purchased a used IBM Thinkpad R32 2.0 Ghg, 40G harddrive, 256MB memory,
CDRW/DVD, etc for less than $450 shipping/tax included.  They also have several
more slower T-series laptops for less than $300.

Luther

--
Luther   KB5QHU    Alma, Ark
'87 300SDL (272,xxx mi) head case