Thanks Marshall,

I think this morning I confirmed the vent as the source of the problem, with
the cap loose I didn't experience the low power I had yesterday, hills that
were a real slog yesterday morning were an easy climb today.

The document confuses me, but I guess I'll climb into the trunk and look for a
line headed to the wheel well. It also appears theres some sort of valve there,
is that a replacement item or a cleanup deal, or do I just run a new hose?

-Curt
'83 240D "Hammie" 240kmi

Marshall Booth <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Here's the description of the tank vent.

Marshall
--
Marshall Booth Ph.D.
Ass't Prof. (ret.)