From: "Sunil Hari" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Saturday, June 18, 2005 8:33 PM
Subject: [MBZ] 1985 300D transmission question

I'm looking at an 85 300D, and it has a transmission problem - it
won't shift until about 4000 RPM.  Seller claims it's a "vacuum
adjustment" that's needed, but I trust this guy as far as I can throw
him.  What's the real deal?

Also, if said car hasn't been started in a few months (aka "sittin"),
what do I need to do to get it started and running properly again?
This is assuming it was running properly when it was last shut off.
--
Sunil Hari
1984 MB 300D Turbo