Just stay off his ignore list, or you will never get an answer to a question you post no matter how much you need it, and he knows about the topic.

On Friday, June 24, 2005, at 04:10 PM, Andrew Cunningham wrote:

Marshall tends to code in how stupid/lame/obvious a question/answer is
by the number capital letters...  The more capital letters, the more
bothered he is that actually has to explain it.  It happens, I've
scored a few 90% caps responses :)  Don't take it personally, he has
forgotten more than I'll ever know AND he can find old posts ***and
the crowd rejoices***

Andy