Mmm
Well my wife knows the answer to this It's about 60 parts supreme gas, and 8 parts diesel. Or fill it up with gas once you hit the reserve light. In fact you *can* run about 20 miles on this mixture, until reaching benz dealer with complaint about *rough* running & bad idling... Amazing, Bill for disposal, cleaning, checking, car rental, tossing the gas so far has reached $220 USA.

Still I drove it back home and everything seemed fine, so any thoughts on pre-chamber cracks, etc etc...

PS, my teenager distracted her at the gas station and she forgot which car she was standing by...

John
1983 300TDt  352k Kilometers (mobil 1 Delvac)
1992 300TDt  144k Kilometers (mobil 1 Delvac)
1993 500SEL 155k Kilometers (mobil 1 0w40)