Yes - call Roadside Assistance, 1-800-222-0100.  Act really innocent
and ask them to start the car pretending you have no idea what's
wrong.  When the tech reached the point of being totally and
hopelessly confused, offer up the thought that maybe, just MAYBE, the
wrong key is in the ignition.  He will be so relieved that the mystery
is solved he'll fix it for free!