Before you order new brushes I would pull the old fan motor. I had ordered brushes only to find that the commutator? had deep grooves worn in it. The old brushes would have not made good contact and been quickly eaten up. I ended up ordering a new motor. Might save you some time if you get to looking at the fan motor.

Dennis Perkins
84 300SD